BROILED WHITE SEA BASS
2 (8 ounce) white sea bass fillets
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoon garlic, minced
½ tsp salt-free garlic and herb seasoning, minus the garlic
Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the broiler (grill) to 425 degrees.
- Position the rack 4 inches from the heat source.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the fillets in the pan.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice, garlic, herbed seasoning and pepper over the fillets.
- Broil (grill) until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with a tip of a knife, about 8 to 10 minutes. Rule of thumb 10 min. per inch of thickness.
- Serve immediately.
Except as otherwise noted, the entire content and design of this website is Copyright © All Rights Reserved, by Frisco Websites/Short Story Marketing and its client who manages and updates this website (hirschsmeats.com), and is subject to the terms of the Digital Millennium
Copyright Act of 1998 and other laws, as well as by the terms
at https://www.shortstorymarketing.com/terms.html. "Online Business Partner" and "Websites Under Your Control" are
federally-registered trademarks of Frisco Websites/Short Story Marketing.