BROILED WHITE SEA BASS
2 (8 ounce) white sea bass fillets
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoon garlic, minced
½ tsp salt-free garlic and herb seasoning, minus the garlic
Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the broiler (grill) to 425 degrees.
- Position the rack 4 inches from the heat source.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the fillets in the pan.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice, garlic, herbed seasoning and pepper over the fillets.
- Broil (grill) until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with a tip of a knife, about 8 to 10 minutes. Rule of thumb 10 min. per inch of thickness.
- Serve immediately.